TRC Property Management Services
TRC property management provides professional management services for owners of residential properties including condominiums, boutique apartment buildings and even small commercial projects.
In a perfect world, you would rent your property promptly to a long-term tenant who would keep your property in perfect condition. However, the real world would often present unexpected issues such as a burst pipe or default in rental payment. As a property owner, you are probably aware that property management, if handled inefficiently, can sometimes result in a costly loss of rental income and precious time. Whether you’re an expat owner of a property living out of Bangkok or a full-time property investor who owns several properties, outsourcing your property management to TRC is an intelligent option that can enable you to have a peace of mind. The goal of our TRC Property Management Team is to maintain a harmonious and problem-free relationship between your property, the tenant and you, the owner.
What services does TRC property management provide?
For new property owners, you can engage TRC to inspect, oversee renovation, furnish and shop for you!
Engage TRC to assist:
- **Inspect your new condominium for or with you,
This should be done before your final payment & transfer of ownership.
- **Assist you to open a Thai Bank account,
The bank account holder must be physically present.
- **Oversee the renovation for your unit,
Be physically present on site to oversee and make sure renovation work is progressing smoothly, communicate with ID and contractor on your behalf and provide timely updates to you.
Assist to purchase furniture, electrical appliances and decoration items, to furnish your unit.
- **Receive all furniture and furnishing items and be present for all installations.
For owners of existing property, TRC will manage your property on your behalf!
TRC will assist to:
- Provide free advertisement for the leasing of your property,
Your property will be on our rental priority list. To increase the exposure of your property, advertisement platforms include TRC official website trcproperty.com, TRC FB Page, Bangkok Condo Rental FB Page, paid English property portals such as Hipflat Bangkok and various Thai property websites and social media pages. TRC believes in co-brokerage cooperation with external property agencies, therefore your property will be shared with the network of about 1200 agents we work with. 100% rental commission will be given to the external agents with the successful tenant.
- *Shop and replace furnishings on your behalf,
Should your furnishings or electric goods require replacement, we will assist you with the replacement.
- Conduct viewings with prospective tenants and agents,
- Carry out tenant screening and negotiation,
- Collect and assist to bank in security deposits, upon signing of booking form,
- Prepare property photo inventory and Rental Lease Agreement,
- Arrange *cleaning and *air-con servicing services for your property,
- Handover your property smoothly to the tenant, register your tenant with the Juristic office & the immigration (applicable and compulsory if the tenant is a foreigner),
- Monitor monthly rental payment on your behalf and by constantly staying in touch with tenant/agent for payment slips and forwarding such evidence to you,
- Inspect your property for damages and check the inventory list when the tenant moves out,
- Manage any problem that arises with the tenant or property during the tenancy period,
- Manage difficult tenants,
In unusual cases, where tenants are found to have breached the tenancy contract under illegal circumstances, we will assist to lodge a formal police report and seek the assistance of the condominium Juristic person to gain access to your property.
- Collect and pay monthly *utility bills on your behalf, should your property be unoccupied, as the MEA (Metropolitan Electricity Authority) of Thailand will suspend your utility account if there is any outstanding of utility bills. In some serious case, the MEA will remove and terminate the utility account. Owners will need to pay a fine and reinstallation fee to reinstate their utility service.
- Conduct monthly inspection of your property to ensure the unit is problem free, should your property be unoccupied.
*Please note rental commission, cleaning and repair fees relating to the property, utility bills incurred, and condo maintenance fees is not included in the Property Management Package.**These are Ad-hoc services, please refer to our Ad-hoc service table for pricing.
The Benefits of engaging TRC Property Management:
- Fewer chances for a Problem Tenant – With more than a decade of experience in the Real Estate industry, we will screen prospective tenants for you. We know how to spot red flags associated with problem tenants.
- Decreased Tenant Turnover – It starts off with finding the right tenant and when these tenants experience a problem-free, well-managed living experience, they are more likely to extend their lease and become long-time, income-generating tenants,
- Timely Rent Payment – With proper lease policies and consistent rent reminders, you will receive your rent on time every month.
- Maintain Property Condition – With problem-free, long-term tenants and timely maintenance, your property will maintain its condition most efficiently, decreasing the cost of future repairs/replacement which will help improve your ROI in the long term.
Personal Benefits for You the Property Owner:
- Less Stress – For experienced investors, who understand the frustration of dealing with the sometimes-incompetent juristic officers, you can completely avoid every issue ranging from the language barrier to a late-night emergency. You can rest assured your property is well taken care of and you will not be wasting your time preparing mundane paperwork and making fruitless contacts with non-responsive parties.
- More Free Time – As a foreign investor, you surely believe that ‘time is money’ and by engaging TRC property management, your time can be better spent researching and obtaining more investment properties to add to your Thailand Real Estate investment portfolio.
- Peace of mind – Enjoy collecting rental without having to worry about the day to day management of bill payments, property defects, reporting to authorities and/or tenant complaints.
Annual Property Management Fees:
1 bedroom unit: THB 15,000
2 bedroom unit: THB 20,000
3-bedroom unit: THB 26,000
Chat with us today for clarification or more information
Line id: Shawnbkk